Panelift icon Garage Doors
B& D’s world class research and development program has introduced the Panelift Icon. This door takes the Panelift to a new level and is only available from B&D accredited dealers.
Panelift® Icon™includes all the key features of Panelift® and more. All new wireless lock technology delivers a new level of protection and security.
Key Features & Benefits:
- ENHANCED SECURITY FOR THE THINGS THAT ARE PRECIOUS TO YOU Our Smart keyless technology allows you to lock your garage door every time you close it using nothing but your regular remote control. The lock more han doubles the force required at the lock point to lift the door from a closed position, helping protect your home and loved ones
- THE ULTIMATE ‘DO-NOT-DISTURB’ GARAGE DOOR Icon combines custom designed guides with the Smooth Track, twin wheel system that provides even smoother and quieter operation.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS 360º perimeter weather seals help prevent dust and insects from entering the garage, whilst long lasting stainless steel cables protect against corrosion.
- STUNNING STREET APPEAL WITH LUXE DESIGN™ Only Icon™ includes four additional door profiles and the stunning range of Luxe Design™ colours to perfectly reflect your sense of style. In the Icon range, all doors are available in either smooth or woodgrain texture.
- ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND A trusted 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty* from Australia’s best known garage door brand. *Full warranty details available at www.bnd.com.au ℹ︎Based on a door using an engaged automatic opener.
features and benefits
- Available in sizes from 1760mm to 3390mm in height and from 1800mm to 6100mm in width.
Panelift garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Factory fitted, polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded, glass reinforced polypropylene track curve.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built in to your Panelift door:
- Pinchfree™ panel edge shape and hinge design means there is little chance of finger entrapment between panels, on both the outside and inside; only possible with B&D’s unique, patented hinging system.
- Rolled over edges on stiles, panels and reinforcing reduces the risk of cut fingers.
- In-line wheels and track that do not protrude behind the door, reducing the chance of finger entrapment at the sides of the door.
- Factory fitted hinges and pinch free panel profile, reducing the chance of finger entrapment.
- Reinforcing rail end caps ensure there are no sharp edges, protecting against cuts.
Your Panelift door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with polypropylene hinges and glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Polypropylene hinges and track curve reduce the chance of the door binding.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Panelift door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Jamb seal kit option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your Panelift door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, internal hinging system, eliminating the need to maintain hinges.
Available in an extensive range of Colorbond and Timbagrain options. Click to view colour chart.
- Woodgrain and smooth finish.
Note: The process of roll forming sheet steel may cause irregularities in flat panel surfaces. Woodgrain texture improves the door aesthetics.
Matching Garage Door Opener
B&D’s latest Controll-A-Door range enables doors to operate with smooth and reliable operationand Panelift doors are best paired with the Controller Door S, of the top of the range Controller Door Advance. Both these motors have a 7 year or 20,000 cycle warranty from B&D.
Enhanced security with a bolt lock that automatically goes into place when the door closes. This more than doubles the force required at the lock point to lift the door from when it is closed.
Custom designed guides when twin wheel rollers provide a smoother and quieter operation.
Cables for rust resistance and long-lasting performance.
All around jamb seals for superior protection from the elements, dust and unwanted small intruders!
Five year parts and labour warranty