B&D Timberpanel Timber Garage Doors
The B&D Timberpanel garage door features slim horizontal boards made from the highest quality western red cedar and strengthened with aluminium extrusions for added support.
features and benefits
- Available in sizes from 1870mm to 2830mm in height and 2020mm to 5500mm in width.
Timberpanel garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Your Craftpanel door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
Your Timberpanel door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Heavy duty galvanised hinges.
Features natural western red cedar 133mm x 15mm tongue & groove shiplap boards.
FinishesSealed only doors have one coat of Sikkens HLS 006 to provide some protection against weather – allowing you to stain and finish to your own requirements. Fully finished’ doors have two thick coats of Sikkens THB 077, natural colour, over the Sikkens HLS base sealer coat.
Matching Garage Door Opener
B&D recommend fitting your Craftpanel door with a B&D Control-A-Door P Diamond Series or Control-A-Door P opener.
External lock available as optional extra.
Doors provided for standard headroom situations, unless otherwise specified. Rear torsion, low headroom, low headroom independent and standard headroom independent available as optional extras.
- Tapers for garage floors that slope across the opening.
- External locking.