Panelift Seville Garage Doors
The B&D Panelift Seville has fine horizontal ribs across each panel to provide a slatted look, This design offers a very subdued, contemporary appearance for the modern home.
Features and Benefits
Available in sizes from 1760mm to 3390mm in height and from 1800mm to 6100mm in width.
Smooth & Quiet
Panelift garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth operation. Features include:
- Factory fitted, polypropylene internal hinging system and moulded, glass reinforced polypropylene track curve.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built in to your Panelift door:
- Pinchfree™ panel edge shape and hinge design means there is little chance of finger entrapment between panels, on both the outside and inside; only possible with B&D’s unique, patented hinging system.
- Rolled over edges on stiles, panels and reinforcing reduces the risk of cut fingers.
- In-line wheels and track that do not protrude behind the door, reducing the chance of finger entrapment at the sides of the door.
- Factory fitted hinges and pinch free panel profile, reducing the chance of finger entrapment.
- Reinforcing rail end caps ensure there are no sharp edges, protecting against cuts.
Your Panelift door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- Ball bearing wheels with polypropylene hinges and glass reinforced polypropylene track curve, allowing the door to run easily and smoothly during opening and closing.
- Polypropylene hinges and track curve reduce the chance of the door binding.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. The Panelift door features:
- COLORBOND® steel, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate.
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Jamb seal kit option available to reduce gaps between the door and the door jamb, to keep out the weather.
Your Panelift door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Factory fitted, internal hinging system, eliminating the need to maintain hinges.
Available in an extensive range of Colorbond and Timbagrain options. Click to view colour chart.
- Woodgrain and smooth finish.
Note: The process of roll forming sheet steel may cause irregularities in flat panel surfaces. Woodgrain texture improves the door aesthetics.
Matching Garage Door Opener
B&D recommend fitting your Panelift door with a B&D Controll-A-Door P Diamond Series or Controll-A-Door P opener.
External lock available as optional extra.
Doors provided for standard headroom situations, unless otherwise specified. Rear torsion and standard headroom independent available as optional extras.
- Tapers for garage floors that slope across the opening.
- External locking.
Recommended backroom clearance requirements:
- Rear Torsion – 680mm plus door height
- Standard Headroom – 540mm plus door height
- Standard Headroom with opener – 1000mm plus door height